The sign manufacture and installatiion work undertaken by Rennicks on the M1 Motorway Contract 7 was of a very high standard, and their performance was exemplary.
T25 Sensor Trailer
The T-25 Sensor Trailer is an environmentally friendly platform which can be used with multiple alternative technologies. For example a portable Smartsensor HD for ‘Data Collection’ providing analytical information, or when used in conjunction with Mobile Variable Message Signs provides real-time ‘Queue Detection’.
The T-25 features the very latest in innovative solar technology to power its battery and is capable of autonomous operation for significant periods of time.
Product Key Features
- Remote Data Collection using bespoke software through GPRS communications from a base station computer.
- Full Remote Communication to our Mobile Variable Message Signs for Queue Detection Environmentally friendly ‘non-diesel’ cost effective unit, as the Sensor Trailer provides battery power, recharged using solar panels.
- Superior power management systems.
- Built-in on-board charger.
- Autonomous operation for significant periods of time.
- Weather tight control cabinet housing all of the vital components.
- Four (4) telescopic jacks to level the trailer and for added stability.
- Telescopic mast extends to 26’ high.
- The Smartsensor HD can monitor up to 10 lanes of traffic for volume, occupancy and speed.The sensor is programmed to monitor altering traffic patterns.
|Height with mast raised (max)||7.9 M|
|Height Storage||2.1 M|
|Length with Tongue||3.5 M|
|Length without Tongue||2.5 M|
|Solar panels||12v DC 2 x 80 Watts|
Specifically where inductive loops have failed the T25 trailer will collate data and deliver it to the loop Data Collection centre in excel format.
This data can also be utilised by our pCMS machine to provide the motorist with accurate detail of possible delays in the workzone ahead.